3.0

Nine Stars - Infrared touchless can 2.1 gallon

Our infrared touchless can stopped working after 18 months. We are extremely disappointed.

We tried changing the batteries but the garbage can keeps opening only once after we turn it ON and does not close down. We would like Ninestars to replace it. We expected our garbage can to work at least 5 years. RSVP and Thanks Looking forward to receiving your reply.

We live in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, Canada and do not even know where to take it to get it repaired. Is this fixable? Sorry for the extra words, but your system will not accept my review unless I enter at least 100 words. Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your time. Thank you for your time. Thank you for your time. Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your time. Thank you for your time. Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your time. Thank you for your time.

Read
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Review #1022754 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1022754.

Nine Stars - Product Delivered Defective

RE: Combo Sensor Trashcans model DZT-12-9

I purchased a set of your sensor cans, cost over $80 plus shipping. They, the little one inside the big one, were taken out of the box last Wednesday. Because two different size batteries are required, we had to wait until we purchased batteries for the larger one to get it started. The smaller one, on the other hand, was ready to be put to work by us. We inserted the batteries – the correct way, the “rep” asked this when I called two days ago. We turned it on following the directions – the correct way asked the "rep" again.

We are not *** - again “rep” – and we know how products work and we CAN follow simple directions. The SMALL one DOES NOT work at all and did not out of the box it was delivered. We tried brand new batteries – using two different brands, just in case the little can was biased. It DID NOT work. “Did I see a light on,” asked the rep – NO. It did not work.

She, B&^A, then proceeded to tell me I have to mail the can back at my expense. I have come to find out that this information is provided to me and I should have known this since it is on the manual - which came with the defective DELIVERY. How are we supposed to know we are the ones that are responsible for their defective items before we purchase them??? I have never even used it and I have to pay another shipping cost. Then she said she would email me the information for the shipping. Two days and no email has arrived from the company, when I sent them this letter, she called and said she did email - there is no such email. Then she tells me they will try and fix it after I send it back. Why should I get a “fixed” item when I purchased a new item? Does not make business sense. I asked if she could just send me a new top for the small, no, I have to pay to send it to them, policy that apparently I should have been psychic before purchasing to know this. Let’s face it, she was no help and an *** for the questioning, which I stated presenting it as “you must have to ask these *** questions.”

I held on to the box it came in (that is where I kept them both until batteries for the larger one were obtained), meaning, the little one has always been “safe” and “secure” – the “rep” questioned this. She made it sound like we were abusing it. I wrote them this in my email, "So, please tell me what to do with what I have. Do I return? Am I getting information via email? May I have a lid that works – a new one that I paid good money to your company for to begin with?"

I received a standard email yesterday that restates that I must pay to send it to them. They apparently do not care about customer satisfaction since they send out defective goods and hold the consumer responsible. And B^$$^a did call yesterday, after my email to company, and stated she emailed me, ah-huh...Funny how I received a response email after I emailed the company but none from her...

NINESTARS Sensor Trashcan

Read
Review #484280 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer484280.

Contact Nine Stars Customer Service

Mailing Address:
NINE STARS GROUP (USA) INC.
1929 Mount Vernon Ave.